Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What does he do?

I'm glad you asked. Here is a link for a news report that was done on the project that Sean's company is overseeing at the airport. Sean's been up on the huge bridge that they show--scary! Sean's not with the sub-contractors building the bridge; he is more behind the scenes, drawing the plans for the sky train, ensuring sub-contractors are doing their job, etc...

It will be great to see the finished product...one day!



Post-edit: Sean has ensured me that his job is much more complicated than what I have listed. He works crazy long hours so I can account for this, but I wrote it like I was explaining it to Carter, easier that way, ya know.

2 comments:

russandkatie said...

I am going to the airport today and I will make sure I take notice of Sean's handy work!

Emily said...

Suuure it's more complicated Sean. Suuure.