Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I know what I will make you...

Baby gifts?
Wedding gifts?
Birthdays?

Embroidered, embroidered, embroidered!

Yep, that will be my staple gift from here on out, just tellin' you now.


I got an embroidery sewing machine for Christmas. I am LOVING the possibilities with this thing. Think of all I can do with the quilts I have been making for my nieces and nephews. I have two to complete in the next 2 months! I can't wait to get started on them. I went to the class yesterday to learn how to use the machine and here is my first project I made today! Carter wanted his own towel, so we embroidered a snail on one and a fish on another for him. So fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be expecting one is August! ;)

Andrea J said...

That does look like fun. I have meant to take a class to help me use my machine for a long time. Your finished product are great.

russandkatie said...

so fun!!!

Emily said...

love it, you're so talented.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Okay... I have like a million projects for us to do! LOVE THEM!! Then turned out awesome!!!I will have to come visit!

Natalie said...

Oh you will love it. My mother-in-law has one and she embroiders everything! You can make aprons, towels, baby blankets for gifts. She made stockings last year and put names on them. You can make embroidered blocks to add to quilts, it will be so fun. Hope you enjoy it.